MARULA OIL is “The Elixir of Beauty”.
MARULA OIL is one of the best anti-aging face oil and intense moisture boost.
Over the centuries, the Marula Tree has also earned several nicknames, including Morula, Dania, the Elephant Tree. It was believed that the Marula Tree was bestowed upon the people of Africa by a significant spiritual power or entity, thus it was perceived to be consecrated.
Over the centuries, the Marula Tree has also earned names the Elephant Tree. It was believed that the Marula Tree was bestowed upon the people of Africa by a significant spiritual power or entity, thus it was perceived to be consecrated.
Marula Tree has had a vital role in African civilization for nearly 10,000 years, its oil having been used to protective agents for skin and hair to shield them against the effects of harsh weather, and for beauty routine.All African women apply and use this softening, revitalizing, and wholesome oil to the skin and hair.
The Marula nut was fondly referred to as “The Food of Kings,” and it is from this nut extracted “Marula Oil – The African Beauty Secret.”.
Organic MARULA OIL is a FASHIONABLE Beauty Protein Oil for Skin & Hair with Healing, Antimicrobial, and Restorative properties.
BENEFITS for SKIN:
- Botanical Beauty Organic MARULA OIL possesses a remarkable ability to nourish, restore, rebuild, revive renew, recover, moisturize, improve skin elasticity.
- MARULA OIL is one of the best anti-aging anti-wrinkle face oil and intense moisture boost.
- Organic MARULA OIL is so rich with skin-enriching vitamins and fatty acids that it is currently considered to be the best oil for natural, organic, anti-aging skincare products.
- Cold-pressed to obtain the most quantity of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Penetrates and hydrates the skin rapidly and reduces trans-epidermal water loss.
- Remarkable absorbency into the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Helps to heal dry, chapped and cracked skin, balances the moisture in the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry or mature aging skin.
- Exhibits good spread-ability on the skin, making it ideal as a massage oil or body oil, and it can be added to soaps, creams, lotions, body butter, and more.
- Helps damaged skin like BURNS, WOUNDS, CUTS, SCARS, ITCHY, SCALY, IRRITATED SKIN CONDITIONS SUCH AS ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS. Also, use it on areas that need extra attention like the elbows and knees.
- Neutralizes free radical and UV damage
- Boosts skin Immunity
- It’s non-comedogenic it won’t clog your pores.
- An effective remedy for DAMAGED, CRACKED and DRY SKIN
- Acne and blemishes
- Age spots
Organic MARULA OIL can actually help to heal your blemishes faster thanks to its antimicrobial properties that help fight future bacteria.
BENEFITS for HAIR:
- Helps for DAMAGED HAIR and DRY SCALP
- Promotes silky soft hair and also provides an immediate sparkle and shine and helps to mend split ends.
- Strengthens Hair / Prevents hair from experiencing frizz
- Helps treat DANDRUFF
- Promotes Scalp Health
- Stimulates Hair Growth
BENEFITS for NAILS:
- Helps to keep nails strong and healthy and keep cuticles soft.